We cannot edit multiple papers in one order. Our policy is that everything in an order must relate to a single manuscript; a main document and a cover letter can be combined, but two different papers cannot. Currently, the only exception is that we will edit collections of abstracts, such as from a conference.
Articles in this section
- AJE COVID-19 Status
- How do I contact you for help?
- How do I cancel my order?
- How do I change my paper's word count when I order?
- Do I have to wait for a price quote?
- How do I order your services?
- Can I update my order with a new file?
- What file type can I upload for English Editing?
- Will you keep my tracked changes?
- How do I reset my password?