We cannot edit multiple papers in one order. Our policy is that everything in an order must relate to a single manuscript; a main document and a cover letter can be combined, but two different papers cannot. Currently, the only exception is that we will edit collections of abstracts, such as from a conference.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact you for help?
- What areas of study do you support?
- Are weekends and holidays included in the turnaround time?
- What if I can't find my area of study?
- What is your submission process?
- What is included in the word count?
- What happens if I enter the wrong word count?
- Is your website safe?
- How do you keep my work confidential?
- How can you help with my thesis or dissertation?