We accept all file types as long as each individual file is smaller than 100MB. For images/photographs, high-resolution (300 dpi) tiff files or jpgs are ideal. For line art, such as graphs, eps and pdf files are ideal as they will be editable for animation purposes, but very high-resolution (1000+ dpi) tiff and jpgs will also display well. We can also accept other image file types, such as png, gif, and bmp, but their use will depend on their display resolution.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any restrictions on what I can submit to the video service?
- How much input will I have?
- Will you keep my work confidential?
- Who makes these videos?
- What is the video production process?
- How long will it take to make my video?
- What supporting documents would be useful to upload with the manuscript?
- What file types can I upload for video abstract?