We understand that even after receiving your final edited document from AJE, you may have to make additional changes or additions before submitting it to your journal. Additionally, reviewers often require a round of revision before accepting a paper. If you use our Standard Editing service, you may resubmit your paper to us for a re-edit at a $40 discount. If you select our Premium Editing service, we will re-edit your work for free until your manuscript is published.
Articles in this section
- Can you check plagiarism and remove plagiarism at editing?
- If I liked the work done by an editor for a previous order, can I request the same editor for a future edit?
- I don't see any changes in my paper. Did you edit it?
- Can I rush my Premium re-edit?
- Can I ask my editor questions?
- Will you edit my personal statement?
- Who are your editors?
- What is the AJE Editing Certificate?
- What is an AJE Research Communication Partner?
- Do you edit LaTeX documents?