Our staff members will verify each paper’s word count before it is assigned to an editor. If we find that your file’s word count is over the category you selected, then we will place your submission on hold while we e-mail you for further instructions. Your deadline will be reset to begin at the exact time of your reply. If your paper is shorter than indicated, we will refund the price difference to your AJE account.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact you for help?
- How do I change my paper's word count when I order?
- Do I have to wait for a price quote?
- How do I cancel my order?
- What if I can't find my area of study?
- What file type can I upload for English Editing?
- Will you keep my tracked changes?
- How do I reset my password?
- How can I ensure that I receive emails from AJE?
- Are weekends and holidays included in the turnaround time?