Our staff members will verify each paper’s word count before it is assigned to an editor. If we find that your file’s word count is over the category you selected, then we will place your submission on hold while we e-mail you for further instructions. Your deadline will be reset to begin at the exact time of your reply. If your paper is shorter than indicated, we will refund the price difference to your AJE account.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact you for help?
- What areas of study do you support?
- Are weekends and holidays included in the turnaround time?
- What if I can't find my area of study?
- What is your submission process?
- What is included in the word count?
- What happens if I enter the wrong word count?
- Is your website safe?
- How do you keep my work confidential?
- How can you help with my thesis or dissertation?