The video production team is composed of writers, voice-over artists, illustrators, and animators with graduate-level scientific training from top US research universities. Our goal is to produce an accurate synopsis of your article that is accessible to a wide audience – from colleagues and potential collaborators within and outside the field to funders and members of the public who are interested in the research.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any restrictions on what I can submit to the video service?
- How much input will I have?
- Will you keep my work confidential?
- Who makes these videos?
- What is the video production process?
- How long will it take to make my video?
- What supporting documents would be useful to upload with the manuscript?
- What file types can I upload for video abstract?