Because a Translation re-edit may involve a variety of steps (e.g., Translation, Editing, or Formatting), we cannot provide a specific timetable that applies to all orders. Once you submit your paper for re-work, we will determine what steps are needed and contact you with your actual deadline within 2 business days.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a mixed-language paper?
- How do I get new text translated or free re-editing for my translation order?
- What languages do you translate?
- Do you have translators in my field?
- What makes AJE's translation service unique?
- How long will it take to have my translation paper re-edited?
- Why do you ask me to submit my reference list and a terminology list with my Translation order?
- Do you translate LaTeX documents?
- Do you guarantee my translated paper will get published?
- Does your translation service include formatting?