Because a Translation re-edit may involve a variety of steps (e.g., Translation, Editing, or Formatting), we cannot provide a specific timetable that applies to all re-edits. Once you submit your paper for re-editing, we will determine what steps are needed and contact you with your actual deadline within 2 business days.
Articles in this section
- If I make changes to my paper after my Translation order has been completed, will you edit new English text for free?
- If I make changes to my paper after my Translation order has been completed, will you translate new text for free?
- What languages do you translate?
- Do you have translators in my field?
- How are AJE translation services different from traditional translators?
- How long will it take to have my translation paper re-edited?
- Why do you ask me to submit my reference list and a terminology list with my Translation order?
- Do you translate LaTeX documents?
- Do you guarantee my translated paper will get published?
- Does your translation service include formatting?