Because a Translation re-edit may involve a variety of steps (e.g., Translation, Editing, or Formatting), we cannot provide a specific timetable that applies to all re-edits. Once you submit your paper for re-editing, we will determine what steps are needed and contact you with your actual deadline within 2 business days.
Articles in this section
- What languages do you translate?
- Do you have translators in my field?
- How are AJE translation services different from traditional translators?
- How long will it take to have my translation paper re-edited?
- Why do you ask me to submit a terminology list with my translation order?
- What do I do if a journal mentions English as a problem?
- Do you translate LaTeX documents?
- Do you guarantee my translated paper will get published?
- Does your translation service include formatting?
- How do I communicate with my translator?