Our formatters do not perform language editing (correction of grammar, phrasing, and word choice errors). Instead, they ensure that your manuscript is in agreement with journal guidelines. This includes layout; font; spacing between sections and lines of text; citations and references; formatting of headings and a check to ensure that all required sections are present; title page check; checking of word count, image number, and reference number limits and noting overages; and ensuring appropriate placement of tables and figures.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between formatting and editing?
- Can you re-format my manuscript for a new journal?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Table Formatting?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different from papers published in my target journal?
- Can you format equations in my manuscript?
- Can you format my references in Bluebook style?
- I wrote my paper in LaTeX; can you format it for my journal of choice?