Publication is a subjective process, so we are not able to guarantee that you will be published after you use our services. We do guarantee that we will re-edit your paper for free if a journal mentions English as a problem.
Articles in this section
- How do you match my paper to the best editor in my area of study?
- What types of changes does the Automated Editing Tool make?
- How are Standard, Advanced, and Premium Editing different?
- How do I get free re-editing for my Premium order?
- Can I rush my Premium re-edit?
- Do you edit LaTeX documents?
- Can you use Overleaf for LaTex files?
- Can I get a free sample of your editing services?
- Can you check plagiarism and remove plagiarism at editing?
- Can I request which editor works on my paper?