Publication is a subjective process, so we are not able to guarantee that you will be published after you use our services. We do guarantee that we will re-edit your paper for free if a journal mentions English as a problem.
Articles in this section
- If I liked the work done by an editor for a previous order, can I request the same editor for a future edit?
- I don't see any changes in my paper. Did you edit it?
- Can I rush my Premium re-edit?
- Can I ask my editor questions?
- Will you edit my personal statement?
- Who are your editors?
- What is the AJE Editing Certificate?
- What is an AJE Research Communication Partner?
- Do you edit LaTeX documents?
- What are the differences between Standard and Premium Editing services?