AJE will provide a certificate confirming that your paper was edited by AJE. Assuming that any changes we proposed are incorporated into the manuscript, the certificate guarantees that the English quality of your manuscript is appropriate for peer review. Every translation paper is eligible for a certificate. If your paper does not earn a certificate after translation and one round of editing, we will be happy to work with you to improve the language until the paper qualifies for a certificate.
Articles in this section
- If I make changes to my paper after my Translation order has been completed, will you edit new English text for free?
- If I make changes to my paper after my Translation order has been completed, will you translate new text for free?
- What languages do you translate?
- Do you have translators in my field?
- How are AJE translation services different from traditional translators?
- How long will it take to have my translation paper re-edited?
- Why do you ask me to submit my reference list and a terminology list with my Translation order?
- Do you translate LaTeX documents?
- Do you guarantee my translated paper will get published?
- Does your translation service include formatting?