Yes, please upload your .tex file for Formatting. During submission, please include any related dependency files that we will need to compile your LaTeX file (e.g., figures, .sty, .cls, .bib, etc.) as reference files. Please note that only manuscripts written in English are eligible for our LaTeX service. Because we cannot track changes in LaTeX, we will provide a compiled PDF of the file showing the changes that have been made to your document.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between formatting and editing?
- Can you re-format my manuscript for a new journal?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Table Formatting?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different from papers published in my target journal?
- Can you format equations in my manuscript?
- Can you format my references in Bluebook style?
- I wrote my paper in LaTeX; can you format it for my journal of choice?