No, we will edit your full manuscript, including your abstract, if you purchase Standard or Premium Editing. You should choose Abstract Editing if you want us to edit only your abstract, such as if you are preparing an abstract for a conference.
Articles in this section
- If I liked the work done by an editor for a previous order, can I request the same editor for a future edit?
- I don't see any changes in my paper. Did you edit it?
- Can I rush my Premium re-edit?
- Can I ask my editor questions?
- Will you edit my personal statement?
- Who are your editors?
- What is the AJE Editing Certificate?
- What is an AJE Research Communication Partner?
- Do you edit LaTeX documents?
- What are the differences between Standard and Premium Editing services?