While we do edit LaTeX files, we are unable to translate LaTeX documents at this time. If your paper was created with LaTeX, you may copy your manuscript into Microsoft Word and submit that document for translation.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a mixed-language paper?
- How do I get new text translated or free re-editing for my translation order?
- What languages do you translate?
- Do you have translators in my field?
- What makes AJE's translation service unique?
- How long will it take to have my translation paper re-edited?
- Why do you ask me to submit my reference list and a terminology list with my Translation order?
- Do you translate LaTeX documents?
- Do you guarantee my translated paper will get published?
- Does your translation service include formatting?