We format manuscripts according to the journal’s guidelines for submission. Once a paper is accepted, the journal may perform copyediting and typesetting of the formatted paper to prepare it for publication.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between formatting and editing?
- Can you re-format my manuscript for a new journal?
- My manuscript contains tables. Do I need to order Table Formatting?
- Do you support reference manager software?
- Why does my formatted manuscript look different from papers published in my target journal?
- Can you format equations in my manuscript?
- Can you format my references in Bluebook style?
- I wrote my paper in LaTeX; can you format it for my journal of choice?