We format the figures according to the author instructions for the final publication (assuming that these instructions are available).
Articles in this section
- What file types do you accept for figure formatting?
- Can you format my tables?
- How will you format images, such as photographs and micrographs?
- How will I review my formatted figures when they are returned in a new file type?
- What do you do when figure files for submission need to be formatted differently from the final figures for publication (after acceptance)?
- How do I edit my figure after it has been formatted?