Research Communication Partners (RCPs) are experts in their field who have a thorough knowledge of the publication process. They are well versed in all of AJE’s services and can help you understand which services will best fit your needs. If you have questions, concerns, or special requests, your RCP will provide personalized support, listen to your concerns, and help you until your paper is successfully published. All of our RCPs have previous experience as AJE editors or quality control editors, so if you have any questions about the changes your editor made, your RCP can provide explanations. In addition, if you purchase Premium Editing, you will receive personalized access to an RCP who will contact you to introduce themselves and listen to any concerns or questions you might have about our services, the editing process or the publication process.
Articles in this section
- How do you match the best subject matter expert to edit my paper?
- How do I get free re-editing for my Premium order?
- Can I get a free sample of your services?
- Can you check plagiarism and remove plagiarism at editing?
- If I liked the work done by an editor for a previous order, can I request the same editor for a future edit?
- I don't see any changes in my paper. Did you edit it?
- Can I rush my Premium re-edit?
- Can I ask my editor questions?
- Will you edit my personal statement?
- Who are your editors?