Our Journal Recommendation report is designed to provide useful information about journals that may be a good fit for your paper based on the content of your work. Acceptance by a journal will be determined entirely by the journal’s editorial staff, not AJE. The AJE Journal Recommendation service is journal-independent and will not communicate directly with journal editors about your manuscript. We are here to support you throughout the publication process but cannot guarantee journal acceptance.
Articles in this section
- Can you recommend journals indexed in SCI?
- What information is included in the Journal Recommendation report and what information do I need to provide?
- How do you decide the order of journals presented in my Journal Recommendation report?
- Can you evaluate the merit of my manuscript and provide recommendations accordingly?
- Do you guarantee that my paper will be accepted by one of the journals you recommend?