We do not edit personal statements, such as those associated with a college or job application or an application for promotion. Such text is often used to showcase an author's voice and personality, and although that text should be proofread, our level of editing, which focuses on improving word choice or phrasing, could alter that voice and change meaning. Therefore, for ethical reasons, we have decided that it is not appropriate for us to edit documents of this nature.
Articles in this section
- How do you match the best subject matter expert to edit my paper?
- How do I get free re-editing for my Premium order?
- Can I get a free sample of your services?
- Can you check plagiarism and remove plagiarism at editing?
- If I liked the work done by an editor for a previous order, can I request the same editor for a future edit?
- I don't see any changes in my paper. Did you edit it?
- Can I rush my Premium re-edit?
- Can I ask my editor questions?
- Will you edit my personal statement?
- Who are your editors?