Yes! When you submit your new order, please request your preferred editor in the "Special Instructions". If you forget to request that editor during the order process, just send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet your request, but we will ensure the Editing team is aware of your request.
Articles in this section
- How do you match the best subject matter expert to edit my paper?
- How do I get free re-editing for my Premium order?
- Can I get a free sample of your services?
- Can you check plagiarism and remove plagiarism at editing?
- If I liked the work done by an editor for a previous order, can I request the same editor for a future edit?
- I don't see any changes in my paper. Did you edit it?
- Can I rush my Premium re-edit?
- Can I ask my editor questions?
- Will you edit my personal statement?
- Who are your editors?