If you are not receiving AJE emails, such as those we send when your order has been completed, your email provider may be sending them to your SPAM folder. To ensure that you receive our emails in your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list. Because each email provider is different, please refer to your email provider’s help pages for more information about accessing and adding contacts to your contacts list.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact you for help?
- How do I change my paper's word count when I order?
- Do I have to wait for a price quote?
- How do I cancel my order?
- What if I can't find my area of study?
- What file type can I upload for English Editing?
- Will you keep my tracked changes?
- How do I reset my password?
- How can I ensure that I receive emails from AJE?
- Are weekends and holidays included in the turnaround time?