We really appreciate the time our customers take to complete our surveys and to email us with suggestions. All of your suggestions are read, considered, and prioritized. Below are some of the recent updates we've made based on your comments and insights. We'll update this article several times a year, so if you want to be the first to know about upcoming changes, please subscribe to this article.
Have a suggestion? Please fill out this form.
Update for December:
- To make it easier to identify which paper has been completed, we now list your paper title in your completed order email.
- We heard over our last holiday that customers would like faster deadlines. Because we rely on full-time employees who are experts in their fields, we want to give them a break and time to celebrate the holidays with family and friends. This break helps us to retain excellent editors and helps to ensure that we are delivering the high quality that we promise. We are looking at ways to allow rushes when our editors are available to work during the holiday season.
Update for October:
- Choosing an area of study from our long list has always been a challenge, and that list does not represent all the expertise our editors have. We have now made it easier for you to place your order because we will determine your area of study from your paper if your paper is in English. If you want, you can also add your keywords under the "Optional question" section after you have picked your service. Currently, we still need you to pick your area of study if you order translation.
Update for September:
- Our new pricing and word bins are here! You have asked for smaller word bins, and we are happy to announce that our prices are now based on 500-word increments. When you order, our automatic word counter will provide the word count and the correct word bin with our new pricing structure.
- We added an article on how we match your paper to one of our expert editors. Check it out here.
- We also updated and redesigned our help center last month. We hope this new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need quickly. Be sure to vote on articles that are helpful or not helpful, as we look at those votes and make improvements based on your ratings.
Previous updates can be found in this article.