We really appreciate the time our customers take to complete our surveys and to email us with suggestions. All of your suggestions are read, considered, and prioritized. Below are some of the recent updates we've made based on your feedback. We'll update this article several times a year, so if you want to be the first to know about upcoming changes, please subscribe to this article.
Update for September:
- Our new pricing and word bins are here! You have asked for smaller word bins, and we are happy to announce that our prices are now based on 500-word increments. When you order, our automatic word counter will provide the word count and the correct word bin with our new pricing structure.
- We added an article on how we match your paper to one of our expert editors. Check it out here.
- We also updated and redesigned our help center last month. We hope this new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need quickly. Be sure to vote on articles that are helpful or not helpful, as we look at those votes and make improvements based on your ratings.
Updates prior to August 2019
- Our editing certificate has been updated! Links now take you to our certification page that explains how the certification works and includes a link to our verify certificate page.
- Automated word count. We now will automatically count the number of words in your document when you upload it and exclude things we don't edit, like references. This saves you time and effort.
- Price quote tool. You no longer have to write into our support team to get a price quote. Simply go to our pricing page, pick your services and word count, and download the price quote. As always, we do not require a price quote for you to create an order.
- Invoice processing message. Our system can sometimes take a few minutes to generate an invoice after an order has been placed, but it looked like you could download an invoice immediately. We now have a message that says the invoice is processing so you don't waste time trying to download an invoice that is not there. Just refresh the page or go to your My Orders page, and the invoice should be available within a few minutes.