Below are some of the past updates we've made based on your comments and insights. Newer updates can be found here.
Updates prior to January 2019
- Paper title now in your completed order email: To make it easier to identify which paper has been completed, we now list your paper title in your completed order email.
- Holiday hour update: We heard over our last holiday that customers would like faster deadlines. Because we rely on full-time employees who are experts in their fields, we want to give them a break and time to celebrate the holidays with family and friends. This break helps us to retain excellent editors and helps to ensure that we are delivering the high quality that we promise. We are looking at ways to allow rushes when our editors are available to work during the holiday season.
- Our editing certificate has been updated! Links now take you to our certification page that explains how the certification works and includes a link to our verify certificate page.
- Automated word count: We now will automatically count the number of words in your document when you upload it and exclude things we don't edit, like references. This saves you time and effort.
- Price quote tool: You no longer have to write into our support team to get a price quote. Simply go to our pricing page, pick your services and word count, and download the price quote. As always, we do not require a price quote for you to create an order.
- Invoice processing message: Our system can sometimes take a few minutes to generate an invoice after an order has been placed, but it looked like you could download an invoice immediately. We now have a message that says the invoice is processing so you don't waste time trying to download an invoice that is not there. Just refresh the page or go to your My Orders page, and the invoice should be available within a few minutes.
- Area of study: Choosing an area of study from our long list has always been a challenge, and that list does not represent all the expertise our editors have. We have now made it easier for you to place your order because we will determine your area of study from your paper if your paper is in English. If you want, you can also add your keywords under the "Optional question" section after you have picked your service. Currently, we still need you to pick your area of study if you order translation.
- Our new pricing and word bins are here! You have asked for smaller word bins, and we are happy to announce that our prices are now based on 500-word increments. When you order, our automatic word counter will provide the word count and the correct word bin with our new pricing structure.
- We added an article on how we match your paper to one of our expert editors. Check it out here.
- We also updated and redesigned our help center last month. We hope this new design will make it easier for you to find the information you need quickly. Be sure to vote on articles that are helpful or not helpful, as we look at those votes and make improvements based on your ratings.